Saturday, May 31, 2008

A simple card


Hello! gosh, I really hope I haven't posted this card before! I haven't been stamping since I am so busy. I thought I would post a few I made already! If it rains today, I will stamp....hope my kids aren't bouncing off the walls. They usually do when it rains!
This is a 3X3 note card. Very simple. I think it is very cute. I used Pretty in Pink and Chocolate Chip for my color scheme. I water colored some of the images. Added GLITTER, BLING, PAPER PIERCING and RIBBON. Those are the elements that make this card seem so special! This was not time consuming, anyone can do it. All those elements just really set off a card! If you don't have the mat pack and paper piercer, GET THEM ;) and get the bling!! get the glitter!!! Add a few of these things and your creation will look GREAT!!!
Happy Stampin' Friends!! Have a GREAT weekend! Hope we can all stamp!!

No comments: