Monday, May 12, 2008

Heartfelt

Is Heartfelt Thanks not just one of the most beautiful sets by Stampin' Up? This is a very simple card, you need those!!! My color scheme is Orchid, Brocade Blue, and Wild Wasabi. I used the Misting Markers technique. (color your solid image with markers, then hold your stamp away from you about 12", rubber facing you, mist water at it 1 to 2 times, then stamp!)

For punches I used the Photo Corner punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, and Scallop Punch. The scallops were created with my slot punch. Check out the tutorial I created for my blog for instructions on that.

I used my Paper Piercer and Mat Pack for added details, along with a little doodling with my gel pen. Hope you like!

Happy Stampin'

Andi

1 comment:

Stampin_Melissa said...

This is just lovely! Its been awhile since I have used this set, I really should get it out and dust it off! :D