Monday, May 5, 2008

Circle Challenge

Hello Friends! This card was inspired by Splitcoaststampers Limited Supply Challenge, LSC166. We had to use CIRCLE punches only! I am not too good at working with circles, so I thought this would be a great challenge. Took me three shots to get this card right! NOW I like it! Don't know what happened to those other ideas in my head. Should have kept them there ;)
The set I chose to use is Enjoy Every Moment by Stampin' Up! I LOOOOVE it! This is a great set! I really like how the dotted circles look with the flower stamped off-center.
My color scheme is Bashful Blue card, with Always Artichoke and Brilliant Blue. I used my white gel pen to add accents to the "enjoy", and the center's of the little blue flowers. Plus I added dots around the card perimeter. The punches I used are the scallop (It is circle shaped right?), 1 3/8", 1 1/4", 3/4", 1/2" circles. The scallops on the bottom of the card were created with the 1/2" circle. The other half of the circle is glued onto the inside of the card. A little Bling to the center of the dot on the 'J', and I think that is it!
Hope you like :) Gotta get those dishes done!!!
Happy Stampin'

1 comment:

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

As the saying goes third time lucky, and I'd say whoever get's this card is very lucky! Love your colour combo, the circles, the gel pen accents...just a fabulous card!