Saturday, May 31, 2008

another oldie, but goodie


Hello! So here is another 'oldie, but goodie'. I really like this card. I love the color combo! I have to say though, I made this awhile back. I am not sure the layout is my own. So no full credit for this one!!
I used the set All About U by Stampin' Up!. My color scheme is So Saffron and Real Red. The background was created with the background stamp, Canvas and then I stamped the small flower right on top of that. I used glossy card stock for the 'U'. I like the bold look it creates with those solid stamps!! I used the slot punch to create a little card onto of the card! Just a little added fun. I also used the slot punch to hold the red gingham ribbon in place.
This is a very simple card! But you gotta have those too!!
Happy Stampin'

No comments: