Friday, May 30, 2008

A card to CASE

Hello! Sorry I haven't had much time for myself lately. Not a lot of stamping time ;(
I thought however it might be nice to share with you a card that was sent to me a while back. One of my fav's!! My dear friend Sandy is such a wonderful Card Creater! She made this for me for Valentines Day. Not sure what year.... ha ha! It is an oldie, but goodie! I basically 'cased' this card and created an Easter Card with it. I created my card a couple years ago too. So no new 'hot' stuff! I think I will now have to stamp a card using those wild colors! I love the Real Red and Pink Passion together! Sandy's card is 'HOT HOT HOT'

For my card, I used Bliss Blue and Lavendar Lace. The stamp set is the retired set Spring Things. It is a real cute layout. Hope you like, and thanks for hangin in there with me. I am so busy with Kids, potty training, building a house, and 'spring things' !!
Happy Stampin' All!

No comments: