Saturday, May 10, 2008

bugs and kisses for my niece

Hello Friends! This is an adorable stamp set. I haven't used Bugs & Kisses in forever!! I picked it out because of the solid images. The grass hopper was stamped three times. First for the base, second for the body, third just for the head. All three layers were layered directly on top of each other with pop dots for dimension. My color scheme was a SCS challenge: Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, and Lovely Lilac. A lot of unches were used here: Photo Corner, Window Word, 1 1/4" circle, Designer Label, Key Tag, and I used the corner rounder for the scallops.
I used the Jumbo Wheel Daisy Dash for the background. The insides of the flowers were colored in with my white gel pen.
Hope you like my cute girly card. I thought my niece would like to get some mail this week, so this one is for her ;)
Happy Stampin'
Andi

No comments: