Saturday, May 24, 2008

Get Well

Hello Friends! My Aunt has been stampin' up a storm! She got to me tonight and inspired me! I thought I would check out Splitcoast Stampers and find out what the color challenge was for this week. CC167, Certainly Celery, Blue Bayou and Soft Sky. I thought I would do Beate's Weekend Sketch challenge too. So for this card, Soft Sky is on top, Blue Bayou on the bottom, and Certainly Celery is used in the scalloped oval, and water colored onto the whale. The Whale is from Pun Fun by Stampin' Up!. I wrote the 'feeling green' and then punched it out with the 1" circle punch. I backed it up with the 1 1/4" circle punch and 1 3/8" circle punch. The double stitched ribbon is Soft Sky and Blue Bayou. I punched out 'get whale soon' with the window word punch and added two brads to dress it up. There is a bunch of paper piercing and white doodling.
I guess that is it! Pretty simple card. Fun to make!!
Happy Stampin'

No comments: