Hello! Here are some instructions for the Pocket Fold Card. I hope they are easy for you to understand!!
I first made a template of this card since it has the rounded top. For this I used the white board that came in the packaging with the Designer Series Paper. I am not showing that on these photo's I took for this tutorial. Sorry, the white board wouldn't show up good, so I am showing it with the actually DSP.
You will need:
8 1/2" X 8" Designer Series Paper (Base of card)
A dish plate for a round template
- First cut your paper to size.
- 8 1/2" is the width of your card
- score @ 1 1/2" and 7"
- Flip card and then score @ 2" (flip back again so you are ready for next step
- Place plate at top of card, center, and trace ( - again 8 1/2" is the width, 8" is the height)
- cut out so your top of the card is rounded
- cut out the rectangles at the bottom corners.
- use your bone folder and fold in sides, then fold up bottom of card
The base is now ready! Time for you to create your card!