Thursday, May 22, 2008

Instructions for Pocket Fold Card

Hello! Here are some instructions for the Pocket Fold Card. I hope they are easy for you to understand!!

I first made a template of this card since it has the rounded top. For this I used the white board that came in the packaging with the Designer Series Paper. I am not showing that on these photo's I took for this tutorial. Sorry, the white board wouldn't show up good, so I am showing it with the actually DSP.

You will need:
8 1/2" X 8" Designer Series Paper (Base of card)
A dish plate for a round template
Scoring tool
  • First cut your paper to size.
  • 8 1/2" is the width of your card
  • score @ 1 1/2" and 7"
  • Flip card and then score @ 2" (flip back again so you are ready for next step
  • Place plate at top of card, center, and trace ( - again 8 1/2" is the width, 8" is the height)
  • cut out so your top of the card is rounded
  • cut out the rectangles at the bottom corners.
  • use your bone folder and fold in sides, then fold up bottom of card

The base is now ready! Time for you to create your card!

Happy Stampin'

No comments: