Friday, May 16, 2008

On Board Book Basics for Mother in Law

Hello Friends!! Here is the gift I never posted for my mother in law! We just had a colt, so I thought I would wait to add some more photo's. I am sure there will be lots with the kids and the baby horse!



I used the On Board Book Basics by Stampin' Up! They are on special this month!! May 2008, purchase $35 worth of goodies from our catalog and you can purchase as much On Board products as you want for 25% off!! Don't miss out on this deal! I love how all the On Board Book Basics gifts turned out for Mother's Day! My mom's gifts were posted earlier if you want to go back and check them out!
For this project, I used the retired paper's SSK Round Up and DSP Outlaw. LOTS of punches and LOTS of paper piercing!!
Happy Stampin' or Scrappin' what ever you are doin'!!

No comments: