Sunday, March 16, 2008

You're A Great Friend tri-fold card









Hello! Here is my tri-fold Card using Stampin' Up!'s Tag Time set. If I may toot my own horn, I really like this card. I like the DSP paper Fall Flowers. That worked out great for this layout (sketch). My primary colors for this card are Mello Moss and Not Quite Navy. I used those colors for papers and for water coloring with my Aquapainters. I also used Craft White for the little butterfly's that I added to the front of the card and for the greeting in the middle of the card. Along with the Uniball White Gel pen, I think the butterfly from Small Sayings worked great. For the middle of the card, I used the Scallop Punch and the Slit Punch. I do not own the Ticket Corner punch....YET. The inside of the card has some Hodgpodge Hardware, River Rock Double Stitch Ribbon, and some scallops using my 3/4 circle punch. Hope you like!!!
(I don't know what happened, some how the cards are out of order....I DID upload them in the correct order. SORRY!



Happy Stampin'

No comments: