Saturday, March 8, 2008

Pun Fun


Hey! I didn't really plan on posting this weekend. I checked out Beate's blog and had to put a card together. I did her weekend challenge. Technically, I didn't stamp. The skunk was already stamped and c0lored in!! I just put the card together! I wasn't sure what to do with the skunk, so THANK YOU for the layout!! The challenge is WSC38. You can check out more cards with this design at http://splitcoaststampers.com/ The challenge came from http://beate.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/
So! Once again I used the Pun Fun. My colors are Perfect Plum, Certainly Celery and So Saffron. I stamped the skunk in basic black on Whisper White and used my aqua painter to color him in. The background paper is Certainly Celery Designer Series Prints. I used the flowers are from the Spring Bouquet Punch. I curled the petals with the bone folder, added a foam mount behind it for dimension, and a brad in the center. The ribbon is Certainly Celery grosgrain. Love that everything matches!! I used the Crop-a-dile to set my eyelets (Perfect Plum from the soft subtle collection). The corners of the skunk piece were actually created using my slit punch. I don't own the Ticket Corner punch... Slit punch works, just a little more effort and you have to have an "eye". Some of the edges were distressed with the Cutter Kit tool. That is a really nifty little accessory! I added some bling in the flower, a little Rhinestone brad.
Hope you like my post! What do you think???
Happy Stamping!!

No comments: