Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Spring Bag


Hello!! Sorry I have been away for a few days... I HAD to clean up and organize my stamping papers! I will be going to an indoor water park Thurs. and Friday, so I won't be able to post again until possibly Saturday! Stay tuned, I will return!
This is a sneak peak for all my stampin' buddies! This is the project we are creating on Saturday. I found the idea on http://splitcoaststampers.com/ I took the challenge "try a new technique". If you would like to check out more of these envelope pouches, check out TLC156 once you get to the splitcoaststampers website!
OK, now for details!!! SOOO easy! You use an envelope! I will post directions for this Saturday!! I haven't snapped shots of the steps yet!
Today I will let you know the the details of the decorating that I did. I used the "In Color" textured papers, Purely Pomegranate, Soft Sky and Wild Wasabi. The butterflies are from SU! Priceless set. I first stamped them in versamark ink, then in Wild Wasabi and THEN touched the edges with the Purely Pomegranate. After I stamped the image, I sprinkled clear embossing powder and embossed the butterflies. I next stamped the small flower with versamark and embossed them in clear too. This way I could do the "resist" technique. I used my brayer to brayer the Gable Green and Wild Wasabi for grass. Soft Sky and Blue Bayou were brayerd for the sky. I used So Swirly jumbo wheel and Purely Pomegranate for the background of the envelope. LOVE that scallop circle punch! Used that to show case the flower....hmmmm. Double stitched ribbon, some bling...I guess that somes it up! Oh, I curled the flower with my bone folder. I love that effect. There is some crimped grass along with candy in my pouch! Hope you enjoy this idea!
Happy Stampin'

No comments: