Thursday, March 6, 2008

from me to you...Pun Fun by Stampin' Up!



Oh I just LOVE this set!!! You will be seeing a lot of it. I haven't even stamped all the images yet!


I am trying to use my DSP. Here I used the Prints DSP, So Saffron and Certainly Celery. The cardstock and inks are in the same colors, along with White. I used the Star eyelets I bought way back when for one of my sons birth announcements...wow. Long time ago! They are discontinued. The ribbon is double stitched Blue Bayou. I used the distressing tool for around the So Saffron DSP. The punches I used are the Photo Corner punch and the Word Window punch. Love those punches!! Add a little Dazzling Diamonds glitter, and done!


I hope you enjoyed this layout! My next creation will have to involve blue. I just made a bunch of blueberry's with pancake AKA blueberry pancakes, but I just filled them so full of blueberries, there was hardly any pancake! Mmmmm. Kids love those pancakes! Now we just need the maple syrup to be ready....Maple Festival is right around the corner...


Happy Stampin'

No comments: