Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Filmstrip Card



Hello! I guess I have time to post a card today! This was a really really quick card. I got the filmstrip idea from http://danniesdesigns.com/ I don't have a square punch that would go deep enough into my black paper, so I actually stamped my image on white, then punched out the birds with a square punch (or just use your cutter and cute squares). I then glued them on top of the black. The punches were created with my Spiral Punch. Great for making fancy spiral journals...haven't tried that yet! I used colored pencils. Very simple. I don't think it gets much simpler than this. Again, I punched the flowers with my Spring Flower punch, and then curled the petals for dimension. After I shot this picture, I actually went back and did a little gel pen details on the Purely Pomegrante circle. Hope you like!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Doris said...

Hi! I just picked up on your blog from SCS on the Love Ya Bunches gallery and love your cards. I'll be visiting often! Stop by my blog when you get a chance...