- Your card front layout, approx size for my card is 3 1/2 by 5 1/2
- card base, for my card I used 5 1/2 by 11"
- Sticky strip tape, this is recommended because it is so strong
- strip from grocery bag, about 1" wide, about 12" long
Ok, this photo is confusing. There isn't much shadowing on the photo, so it LOOKS like there are only three sections, in reality, there are FOUR sections. The fourth is folded over the third. SO SORRY. I didn't notice until now. The piece of plastic bag is wrapped around the FOURTH section. It goes like this
- first section (I scalloped it) is the flap that folds over the BACK of the card to keep the card shut
- the second section is the FRONT of the card
- the third section is the BACK of the card
- the fourth section is the piece that goes in the MIDDLE of the card (wrap the plastic bag here, use sticky tape to keep it wrapped together, make sure it slides around the card good )
You will need two pieces for the inside of your card. The total size on these is about 3 X 5 1/2. You want the inside pieces to be a little less wide than your card so they can slide easy. On one inside piece, you stamp your image at the top. This piece will slide up the top. The other piece, stamp image at bottom. It will slide out bottom.
Here I am attempting to show you how you put the inside pieces in. These are not taped yet. I just want you to see what the inside of the card will look like while it is opened up.
Ok, the sticky tape against the scalloped side is the BACK FLAP. The next section is actually the inside of the FRONT. Next you can see a bit of the pull-out section that pulls out to the bottom. You will tape the inside piece that pops UP to the plastic bag, on the BOTTOM. The piece that pops DOWN will be stuck to the plastic bag on the TOP.