Thursday, April 3, 2008

Baskets made by my mom and sister ;)

Hello! Here are the baskets I told you about yesterday. My mother and sister came over yesterday and I taught them how to make that adorable basket. I think they had fun. The baskets they made turned out GREAT!!



Debby's color scheme is Chocolate Chip and Bashful Blue. She used a few different stamp sets together. Debby used Boho Backgrounds for the background. The flower is from Priceless, and the cute little purse is from A Little Love. I don't use that set much, but how adorable on this little basket! Great job!


Heidi's color scheme is Mellow Moss, Chocolate Chip, White and So Saffron. The Stampin' Up! set she used is Boho Backgrounds. The flower in the center was created by first inking up with VersaMark ink and then with Chocolate Chip right on top. She then embossed with clear powder. This allowed her to then color in the image with So Saffron with out smearing brown. Heidi paper pierced the handle and added some white with the uniball white gel pen.
This basket Heidi created using Close to Cocoa and Chocolate Chip, with Bashful Blue as an accent. The two stamp sets used are Boho Backgrounds and A Little Love. Heidi crimped some Bashful Blue for the inside of the basket!
All turned out GREAT!
Thanks for looking. I think I am going away for the full weekend, so I won't be stamping and posting....sorry!
Have a great weekend!
As always, happy stampin'

No comments: