Monday, April 7, 2008

Thank Ewe for sister

Hello Friends!! I'm ba-ack!! I had a really nice trip with my sister this weekend. Another sister of mine kept a couple of my children so I didn't have to travel with all of my kids. I thought I would make her a thank you. Here it is. It really needs a tutorial. In fact, I saw this card made on Dawns blog, remembered the "gist" of it and made it from memory....that is, made it wrong from memory. I had to rip part of it apart and fix it ;) I will create tutorial for it tomorrow. I am still backed up with laundry and kitchen work today, I only had time to create the card, not tutorial ;)
SO!

My color scheme is Old Olive, and Pink Passion to match the Flower Fusion on the lower right corner. I stamped the cute ewe in black Stazon then colored over it with VersaMark so I could emboss resist. I used Gable Green and Old Olive for the grass (Always Artichoke Marker for individual blades) My flowers were Pink Passion Marker. The sky is Sky Blue with Pink Passion highlights. I finished the card off with my Photo Corner Punch, some Paper Piercing, the Flower Fusion flowers and some brads. On the inside of the card, the top pull-out reads "Thank Ewe" in pink passion. I decorated with the Rub-On's for the SAB. I have never used rub on's before. They were fun! And I think they look cool. I used the Double Stitched Soft Sky ribbon at the top of the card to encourage the receiver to pull up on inside tab.
When you pull the top of the card, the bottom comes out at the same time! Very Cool. I promise to do a tutorial for this card. If you would like to check it NOW, check out Dawn's blog. She has a bunch of tutorials on her blog, including the Plastic Bag Double Slider card!!
Happy Stampin' Friends and I hope you like my card!!

No comments: