Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Cute basket and matching note card


Hello! I know I posted a basket yesterday. Yesterday I was trying to post a more "elegant" basket. Today's basket is CUTE. I used Stampin' Up!'s Pun Fun. There is a cute note card to match. My color scheme is Regal Rose, Certainly Celery and Whisper White. I colored the skunk in with Almost Amethyst, Certainly Celery and Regal Rose. A bit of paper piercing, some punches, and a bit of ribbon, and DONE! Quick and EASY! ;)
....upcoming for tomorrow....MORE baskets. I have to share. My sister and mom came over and stamped a bit. Their baskets, yes same pattern, are different yet! So great. My house is a disaster, I must clean tomorrow, and FOLD LAUNDRY!!! So I am posting my mom and sisters baskets tomorrow! Better come back and check them out too ;)
Happy Stampin' Friends!!
Andi

No comments: