Sunday, April 27, 2008

Simple Simple


Hello! Here is another simple card. I used the set Simply Said by Stampin' Up! I really liked this color scheme, and the way it turned out. You can't see it very well, but the background was stamped in Whisper White Craft. It looks nice :)
My color scheme Groovy Guava and Bashful Blue. I stamped the strip with those colors, and for the solid stamps, I first inked them in VersaMark, then in the Groovy Guava or Bashful Blue. This was done so I could emboss those images. That made the simple card a bit more special. I love the look of the clear embossing over the bold stamps. They really pop with that added shine. I created the scallops with the corner rounder, then added dots with my white gel pen. I like the look of the doodling around the Key Tag punch too. All the added touches really improve a card. After some Hodgepodge Hardware and some Double Stitched Groovy Guava, my card was complete.
What do you all think of the simple cards I have been making? I think it is important to know, not all cards need to take hours to create. You need to know, a quick and simple card can be made at anytime. You don't need to run to the card shop to pick up a quick card for an occasion that snuck up on you. Just make it, and pop it in the mail!! I know I need to know quick cards are good to make. I have a lot of children and plan to spend a lot of time with them. The weather has been BEAUTIFUL!! Time to play outside ;)
Happy Stampin' Friends~

No comments: