Friday, April 18, 2008

Mother's Day Gift 2

Hello! I apologize for not getting this posted yesterday! It was completed, but I didn't get a chance to get on my blog! I am really loving this project. I am loving how fast it is. I hope they still look really good even though they are not as involved as my cards. I got some great snaps of Quinten while we were decorating eggs. There will be two of him. The sun was coming in bright while we were decorating. I love all the shadowing. Of course, hard to really capture through a photo. The transparency sheet really wants to glare and reflect...

Starting off with the On Board Book Basics, I stuck to the plan to use the same DSP through out this project. I am using Le Jardin DSP. The colors I chose to compliment are So Saffron and Basic Black. I stamped the "Quinten" with Basic Black onto a transparency sheet. Pure and Simple Alphabet was used. This set is retired, but any nice solid lined, clear print alphabet would work. I guess that is it for stamps. I decorated with all my punches (Slit punch for the scallops, Tag & small Tag punches), and I used my uni-ball White Gel Pen for doodling, some brads, and of course, some piercing. I love the mat pack to go along with the piercer. It really helps to make those holes all line up perfect. I also pierced the scallops.

Hope you like! Happy Stampin'!

No comments: