Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Shore do Love you

Hello friends! Here is yet another card using the Crab & Company stamp set by Stampin' Up! What a fun set!! I plan to make a bunch of cards for my sister for her birthday. That is the #1 reason I bought this set. I love gifts like that. I keep the set and get years and years of use with them, my friends and family get the cards. They love the cards, because they are all done and ready to send. It is "win, win" ;)

This card's color scheme is Taken with Teal and Chocolate Chip. Love that color combo!! I stamped the crab twice, once for the main image, and once so I could cut out the claws and then pop them out to hold the sign (Key Tag Punch was used to create sign). I used my Aqua Pen to water color the crab. The clam was colored in full with the Taken with Teal Stampin' Write Marker. I added doodling with my white gel pen to the clam, the crab's claws, and around the border of the full card. The scallops were created using my Slit Punch. I have taken a couple photo's of the process to help show you how.
I used my Paper Piercer and Mat Pack for some more details, and the Taken with Teal Stampin' Write Marker was used for details around the Key Tag Punch.


What do you think?? Isn't this crab cute!! Cute stamps are so fun and easy!!


Have fun Stampin' ;)

No comments: