Sunday, April 20, 2008

Featured Stamper Challenge


Hello! This is the first time I have ever tried the Featured Stampers Challenge on Splitcoaststampers. I chose a card, and used it for inspiration. I kept the same color scheme and sketch. My stamps are different, and I used flower eyelets and a lot of piercing. I THINK I followed the rules! The card I featured was first created by Jodi, AKA KHARAGIRL
I used Pretty Princess, retired by Stampin' Up!. The princess was stamped with Basic Black onto white card stock. I then stamped her again on Almost Amethyst and Pretty in Pink. the crown & top of the dress was cut out of the Almost Amethyst, and the heart from her crown, and star were cut out of Pretty in Pink. I water colored the dress that was stamped on white with those colors as well. I used my paper piercer and Mat Pack to create a border around the girl and the card. The larger crown was stamped twice. Once on white, and once on Pretty In Pink. I punched out a scallop out of Almost Amethysts, and two circles, one 1 3/8 out of Pretty in Pink, and 1 1/2 with the crown centered on the white. The ribb0n is Stampin' Up's Gingham ribbon. LOOOVE it! The eyelets are retired :( Sorry! Some white doodling with my gel pen, and I think that sums it up! Thanks for looking! Happy Stampin'

No comments: