Friday, April 17, 2009

a Thank You

I think this card turned out cute.  I love that little elephant.  And the glittered butterflies!  The color scheme for this card is:
Vanilla
black
Pink Pirouette
Pacific Point 
Layout is simple, fun.   I made use of punches here.  I will let you in on a little secret { I actually goofed up the water coloring on the elephant.  I over did the grey.  This of course after I had the butterflies glittered and the flowers done too.  I re-stamped the elephant on another piece of vanilla.  Aqua painted it again.  Then pasted it on top of the 'yucky elephant'.  It gave my card more dimension that wasn't planned! }  Shhhh, don't tell.  It looks like I got it right the first time!!  Don't you just love that.  No one has to ever be perfect when creating a card!!  Just flip it, cut it, paste over it... whatever it takes!  
Happy Stampin' Friends
Andi

No comments: