Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Taylors Board Book pages



Hello Stampin' Friends!! Here is a shot of one of my latest projects. I have intentions of doing one of these for each children. I wanted to capture who they are and then journal a bit about them. These photos of Taylor aren't like 'rock star' gorgeous shots really. But it shows her compassion for her brothers. (she is holding Q so he can look at the little baby bird they found in the lawn). This page shows one of my techniques I use a lot. I like to hide photos underneath each other.

I also wanted to show the great Simply Scrappin' kits off that Stampin' Up! has available. There is no stampin' in this project!!! I used only the kit.
For this project, I used:
Board Book Basics (large)
Love Stories Simply Scrappin' Kit
Sticky Cut Letters
Ultra Fine glitter (sorry, I don't have my catty with me to tell you which color I used)
Rhinestone brads for some bling...plus they hold the window sheet on top
Window sheet to protect the photo

No comments: