Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Party Hearty Baby!!

This is a simple card.  Took me FOREVER to create.  My first card in MONTHS.  Once the building of our new home started, I just didn't get time to stamp.  I absolutely love this set.  I think it took me so long also because every stamp in this set is so cool I was trying to use them all instead of thinking, keep it simple.  
My color scheme is the Stampin' Up! in colors Pacific Point (blue) , Pink Pirouette, and then the Always Artichoke color that is always available.  My neutral was vanilla.
I stamped the "b' in Pretty in Pink for my main 'b' image.  Then stamped it again on another piece of paper in the Always Artichoke.  Cut out the 'is for birthday', and placed it over the pink 'is for birthday.  I used the Build a Brad in the center of the 'b'.  I LOVE those!!  They add so much!  
There is a lot of paper piercing, doodling with the white gel pen, and a bit of glitter too.  All those techniques add 'pop' to a card!
Happy Stampin' Friends!
PS, I don't actually have internet hooked up at our new home.  Please bare with me if posts are scattered here and there!!
Andi

No comments: