Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Heidi's Card box



Hello Stampin' Friends! I thought this was a neat project. I bought a card box from Wal-Mart. A nice sturdy one. It is nice and high too so different sized cards will fit in the box. The card box actually came with store bought cards and dividers. I thought the dividers were cool and would come in handy.
I covered the card box with SU! designer paper. The adorable stamp I used is actually retired. I made this for my sister and thought that stamp suited us quite well. Seaside Sketches is the stamp set by Stampin' Up! For the girls, I first water colored them using the aqua painter. I then went over them with the VersaMark pen so I could clear emboss them. This way I could brayer a nice sky behind them. I added some seagulls simply by the flick of my Night Quite Navy Stampin' Up! Marker and my gel pen. Very easy. Give it a try! I also used the felt flowers called Flower Fusion, by Stampin' Up!. Those are a lot of fun to use! The brad is great. I used the Build a Brad.
Hope you like!!
Happy Stampin'
Andi

No comments: