Monday, June 2, 2008

Second of Three card challenge

Hello! Here is the second card for the challenge: Three cards, same stamp set, same colors. Must use hardware and ribbon. My stamp set is One of a Kind and my color scheme is Real Red and Pink Passion. All three of my cards also feature the 'Build a Brad'. I just bought them. They are great fun!! I love them in the middle of this great flower from One of a Kind.

For this card, I incorporated SCS Sketch Challenge SC178. The background for this card was created with a cuttlebug embossing folder. I do not own this GREAT TOOL, but my good friend Casey embossed a bunch of colors for me! Wow!! Thanks!!!

I used the punches Key Tag and Designer Label for this card. Just like my last one!! The large flower is stamped off the corner of the 'diamond'. I popped out he middle of the flower and added the build a brad. Hmmm. Pretty simple card. Gingham Ribbon again. White doodling. Black doodling. Lots of layers. I will admit. The inside of each of these layers is cut out. Saves paper and saves $ with the post if the card isn't too heavy. Hope you like!

Happy Stampin'

No comments: