Thursday, June 19, 2008

Simple Thank You


Hello Friends!! Here is a simple Thank you I made for one of

my friends that placed an order with me. It is a 3 X 3. Those are a really fun size to make! I used the One of a Kind set by Stampin' Up! My color scheme is this weeks splitcoast color challenge. I should have tried the kraft....think I will tomorrow!!! I used Creamy Caramel, Soft Sky and Basic Black. The flower was actually stamped on Soft Sky with 1) Versa Mark pad 2) basic black. Then clear embossed. The flower in the center of the larger flower is from Boho Backgrounds by Stampin' Up! I thought it matched the tiny flower on the 'for you' stamp. The 'for you' image was punched out with the Window Word Punch. I used the Photo Corner punch in the corner of the note. The dots and the flower were colored in with Gel pens I picked up at Sams club. I am happy with them so far! They are Pilot G2 retractable gel ink rolling ball pen. 20 pens, assorted colors!! (just in case you wanted to know) I think that sums it up!

Happy Stampin'

No comments: