Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Final Card for 3 card challenge

Hello! Here is the last of the 3 card challenge! Hope you have enjoyed them!
My main stamp set is One of a Kind by Stampin' Up! I used the Prints Background stamp again for this one. I inked it in Pink Passion, then marked it up a bit with the Real Red. The flower was first stamped on Vanilla in Basic Black. Then I stamped it on Real Red, then on Pink Passion. I cut out the Flower and paper pieced it. The center was created with Build a Brad. (AGAIN!!) I did a bit of paper piercing around the edges and corners of the main image. Layered it with Real Red and then Pink Passion. Dotted a bit of Black around the edges. Gingham Ribbon was added. The I inked up the 'for you' with Versa Mark Pad, then used markers directly over the versa mark ink on the rubber so I could emboss the image in clear. I punched it out with the Key Tag punch then added some black doodles. That sums this card up!! Hope you like!!!
Happy Stampin'

No comments: