Saturday, June 14, 2008

4th of July Invitations

Hello Friends!!! Wow, another card! Wish I could say I was back in the game, but I am not sure! There will be another post tomorrow, but after that, they will be more sporadic again :( Just SO busy! I hope you are all busy too and understand ;)

Isn't this just the CUTEST invitation for a summer party! I found it HERE. I don't have a stamp that is small that says 'you're invited' like this Kristen, but I think it is still cute! Thanks Kristen for the awesome idea! It took like NO time at all!!! So easy and great to do with the decorative paper!!

The Strawberry is from Stampin' Up!'s retired DD Fruit Medley. I used the scallop punch for the 'bite', corner rounder for the other side, and a couple circle punches, 1 3/8" and 1 1/4". The inside is from SU! retired Dot Invitaion.
Happy Stampin' Friends!!

No comments: