Sunday, May 3, 2009

Scrapbook pages




Hello Stampin' friends! Here are a few more scrapbook pages I stamped out. I used Stampin' Up!'s Enjoy Every Moment set. My color scheme is Real Red, Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, with Black accents and Craft White Stampin' Pad for my ink. I used a lot of punch for this series of pages.
# 109042 Photo Corners
# 112082 Wide Oval
3/4 and 1/2" circles
#109047 corner rounder for scallops on kiwi Kiss paper (under flap)
1 3/4" circle (under the wide oval)
# 108341 Spiral
I used the crop-a-dile large side hole punch for all the little punches through out the pages.
The second and third shots of these two pages show how I like to 'hide' photo's on my scrapbook pages. I cut the protector page so that it can be lifted to reveal the hidden photo's and journaling.
I hope you enjoyed this post!
Happy Stampin'
Andi

No comments: