Thursday, May 7, 2009

More scrapbook pages!











Hello Stampin' Friends!! Here are some more scrapbook page ideas for you guys. I guess you can really get an idea of my style. Lots of hidden photo's. Sometimes it is really hard to capture an event with just two photo's. I couldn't decide which ones to use, and I really wanted to use them all....so I did. I just cut into the clear protector so that the hidden photo's can be revealed. In this layout, I actually used a little decorative circle punch to 'show' where to lift. After you lift up this photo of Ty, three more photos are revealed!! Plus journalling.
These pages show off the Simply Scrappin' Kit Love Stories. I looked outside the box on this scrapbooking kit. The catalog primarily shows this kit as a wedding or 'couple' type paper kit. I used it on my children. The pastels are really nice. The sayings can be applied to my children too. I do after all, LOVE them!!!
Hope you like! Hope you are getting some ideas and the creative juices are flowing!
Happy Stampin'
Andi

No comments: