Saturday, April 26, 2008

Another Simple card

Hey! Yet another SIMPLE card! You have to have simple cards too. Some days, you just don't have a ton of time. Here is an idea for you that times hardly any! I used Polka Dots & Paisleys. My color scheme was Blue Bayou, Groovy Guava, and White. I simply stamped the background in Whisper White Craft. Then I used the Groovy Guava pad and inked up the top of the flower, took the Brocade Blue Stampin' Write Marker and added some blue right on top of the Guava, held my stamp about 12" away from me, rubber facing me, then squirted a water bottle at it. After that, I stamped the image on white. It looks water colored! The outline of the flower was inked in Blue Bayou. I did a lot of Paper Piercing and a bit of punching. For punches I used the Scallop Punch, Key Tag Punch, 1 3/8 circle punch, and 1 1/2" circle punch. The ribbon is the Blue Bayou Double Stitched ribbon.
Happy Stampin'

No comments: