Friday, February 29, 2008

Kite Flower card using You Make Me Happy Set by Stampin' Up!


Hello to all! I can't believe I have entered the world of blogging!!! I hope I am doing this correct! Today I am going to post my Kite Flower Card. I was trying different folding techniques. I love the Stampin' Up! DS paper and wanted to find a way to show both sides. Hope you like!! I used Fall Flowes DSP from Stampin' Up! I only use their papers and inks. I want it all to look perfect. So matching colors is a must! Other papers: Not Quite Navy and BlackInks: White CraftOther elements: Hodgepodge Hardware, Slit punch, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, River Rock ribbonStamps: You Make Me Happy by Stampin' Up! I will post directions and the inside of this card at a later time...babies are crying and I am late for lunch!!!Happy stamping all!!Andi

No comments: